Sunday 25 April 2010

Let's learn stitching now

Horraay.. finally i found a stitching class where i can learn stitch and it is just around my locality.

Well, I have been looking for a while this "stitching class things" and they are mostly available somewhere a bit far from my home.. Where months back, I have delivered a baby girl and seem it’s more and more impossible for me to make it.

Though, times flies so fast and my little one is getting bigger and more independence with her toys and i would like to leave her at home with her granny for 1-2 hours daily as i wanted to teach and make her more socialized without me around. So I decided to join this class!

Rehana Sewing Class.. It's called and It's seems a local NGO's funded. Situated in a corner of 1st floor - a gated comunity, opposite crowded Malad's Market.

The teacher, Ms. Pooja seems not so good in English and we (me and my dear friend) Agnes Dyah Wijayanti are not soo good in Hindi nor Marathi (local language) but its not make us give up to learn.

After 5 mins long discussion among the students and Ms. Pooja, they asked us to come back on Monday to starts the class.. Excited!!

Now, we have finished couple of projects given by ms. Pooja such as Baby Jabla (simple baby top), Baby's panty, Baby's frock with frill, baby's umbrella's frock and adult's tunic's in on the way.)

Here are some quick snaps of them..:D









Wait our next project...:D Until then..

3 comments:

Chezvies said...

finally..:) congrats..now you just need more practice. Lovely dresses & tunic:)

Wulan said...

haiii thanks alot sit.. i finally able to make them... and you are right... more practice and still looking forward the patern book you've offered... :D
XOXO

smurfing-time said...

heheheh practice makes perfect, skip the class makes fun...which one do u prefer? hihihih...hohoho you've displayed all your sewing class result huh? :( I am still so lazy to take their pics...Well Done Madam, keep the spirit up! turn right or left bhaiya? =))