Sunday 4 April 2010

"CARAMEL CAKE"


One of the cakes that have been my favorite cake ever!! CARAMEL CAKE. Great to make in every occasion. It's very simple to make it.

I got this recipe from my old fav tabloid magazine " Tabloid Nova- 2007 edition". So before the original page will gone missing, inhere I want to save and share it.

CARAMEL CAKE

Ingredients:
- 400 Gram sugar
- 400 cc water
- 6 eggs
- 200 cc condense milk
- 150 gram margarines/butter
Flour Mixture:
- 75 gram Corn flour
- 135 gram Flour
- 1 teaspoon of soda cake
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Backing Powder

To prepare cake:
1. Coat round cake pans with lightly margarine/butter and dust it with 1 tablespoon flour, Set aside.
2. Caramelized sugar in water set a side.
3. Beat margarine/butter until smooth and add the condensed milk.
4. Add egg one by one and stir till it well blended
5. Add flour mixture and beat again till well blended.
6. Pour the dough into coated pans and bake it in oven with 180 Celsius for 60 minutes.

2 comments:

smurfing-time said...

thanks for sharing the caramel cake with us hihih, really enjoy to eat them. Once I got my baking stuffs, for sure I will try the recipe above.

Wulan said...

You're most welcome dear..XOXO