Wednesday 6 May 2009

My first Pouchs..

Well, the story behind this pouches was because a dear friend of mine, she is really into a sewing, stitching and embroidery kind of stuffs..

First, I was so freak out to find out that she made gorgeous stuffs... she designs and makes it into real one fabulously.. with her 2 brats around.. ^_^ She did for sell or even for friends.. (i got one indeed..!!) thanks again.:) I asked her once that i wanted to learn to make one as well... As I got new "Singer Stitching Machine for my ADVANCE b'day's gift from my dear hubby last year.. :)


Soo.. with her tutor..... voila...!!

Not bad right....

Well, I got the cloths from street vendor who sells distach cloths on a suburb market in Mumbai where is available only every after 4 pm :)
It's kind of a fresh yellow cotton with brown bamboo style and inside lined with soft bright plain yellow cotton as well.. Sooo eye catching , don't they?? To make it stands strong, i lined them with thin sponge as well and there you go..

At first, i managed to finish it in 4 hrs.. and my husband keep pressuring me... "can you make it or not..?? " as i never ever stitch before.. don't have any courage and interest in stitching before.. but, after i tried this one..:D i have made 10 pouches for all my close friends n family... am freaking outt!!!

Here is the other one.. Still same model.. only cloths and size are bit different..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheh...I love the yellow one...very attractive color, said my hubby. You can put small stuffs inside and ready for Malad Darshan... :)

Wulan said...

Hahahah thanks alot my dear..:D